- Aaminah Snowdon
- Al Hayball
- Alison Johnson
- Allen Tortice
- Altus Pajor
- Amanda Jones
- Andrei Protsouk
- Ben Jeffery
- Carol Mountford
- Carolina Arbuthnot
- Caroline Richardson
- Chris Bourne
- Chris DeRubeis
- Christine Comyn
- Christopher Bell
- Craig Davison
- Dale Bowen
- Damir May
- Danielle D
- Darrell Evanes
- Dave Markham
- Debbie Boon
- Duncan Palmar ARSMA
- Edge Sculpture
- Edward Waite
- Elaine Kelly
- Fabio Napoleoni
- Frogman Bronze Sculptures
- Gary McNamara
- Gina Hawkshaw
- Harry Bunce
- Jean Picton
- JJ Adams
- Jos Haigh
- Katy Jade Dobson
- Kay Boyce
- Kealey Farmer
- Kerry Darlington
- Kimberley Harris
- Leanne Christie
- Leigh Lambert
- Lillias Blackie
- Linda Charles
- Louise Dear
- Mariusz Kaldowski
- Mark Curryer
- Mark Davies
- Mark Grieves
- Mark Spain
- Martin Reid
- Miss LED
- Monica Vincent
- Mr Go
- Nick Potter
- Patrick Guyton
- Paul James
- Paul Karslake
- Paul Oz
- Paula Zimmerman
- Peter Viet-Lu
- Richard Blunt
- Richard Johnson
- Samantha Greenhill
- Sarah Graham
- Scott Rohlfs
- Stephanie Jacques
- Steve Johnston
- Sue Howells RWS
- Tamsin Corrigan
- Tamsin Pearse
- Timmy Mallett
- Toni Goffe
- Vivien Walters
Eaton Fine Art
Who we are
Eaton Fine Art (trading as Eaton Fine Art Ltd) collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation and we are responsible as the data controller of that personal information for the purposes of the laws.
The personal information we collect and use
- Contact details provided by you, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, email address
- Your art preferences
- Information on your communication and interaction with us
- Information on any orders or agreements that you process with us
We also obtain personal information from other sources as follows:
Cookies & Similar Technologies
Cookies are used on the Eaton Fine Art website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your PC, phone or other web enabled device. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store your preferences and settings; enable you to sign-in; provide interest-based advertising; combat fraud; and analyse how our websites and online services are performing. They are not harmful and do not contain any confidential information. By using our site, you are agreeing to the use of these cookies. You can turn off your cookies by amending the settings provided in your web browser. Your ‘HELP’ tab on your menu bar will provide you with details on how to disable cookies.
Use of your personal information
Your personal information is used in the following circumstances:
- To establish whether our range of artwork is of interest and/or relevant to you
- To get in touch with you regarding our upcoming events, artist updates and new releases that are likely to be of interest to you
- For documentation and to discuss any further process to take with you
Who we share your personal information with
We store your data in a private in-gallery database, and it is held within the European Economic Area.
We will only share personal information with law enforcement or alternative authorities if we are required to by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party except our interest free credit providers, art publishers and/or couriers and only then if you have opted to use these services.
When we require you to provide information, and why
To allow us to make and process an order or agreement with you, you must provide the relevant contact details to us.
By registering your details with us either online or in the gallery, we will keep you informed of any events and information about our artwork that we think will be of interest to you.
How long will your personal information be kept?
- We hold your personal data for a period of 7 years at a minimum, as is set by current UK tax law (6 years plus the year of provision).
- Our maximum retention period is 10 years from the date of your last purchase or three years from your date of registration with us if you have not made a purchase.
What methods we use to collect and utilise your personal information
We hold any data that you have provided to a member of staff in gallery or that you have sent us via an online form.
We rely on the legitimate interest you have displayed as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on any of these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, please refer to the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Eaton Fine Art, 8 High Street, Poplar Arcade, Touchwood Shopping Centre, B91 3TB
If you would like to unsubscribe from any mailing list, please contact at email@example.com or write to us at Eaton Fine Art, 8 High Street, Poplar Arcade, Touchwood Shopping Centre, B91 3TB. It may take several working days for this to take place, and you should be aware that emails of this nature occasionally filter into Junk Mail – we make every effort to ensure every request is dealt with.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have security measures in place to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an inappropriate way. We also have procedures in place to deal with any security breach. We will notify you and any regulator of a security breach where we are legally required.
We restrict any access to your personal information to only those who have a genuine business need. Those processing your information will only do so in an authorized way and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
How to raise an issue
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the gallery, either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Eaton Fine Art, 8 High Street, Poplar Arcade, Touchwood Shopping Centre, B91 3TB.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner, who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or via telephone at 0303 123 1113.
This privacy notice was published in May 2018.